Martin OMCPA5 Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Ready for the stage with Fishman electronics
- Smooth playability from the Performing Artist Series neck
- HPL durability meets unrivaled Martin craftsmanship
Ready for the stage with Fishman electronics
You’ll be ready to perform with Martin’s OMCPA5, which comes equipped with Fishman’s F1 Analog electronics system. Fishman is a leader in acoustic amplification, and it shows in the natural tone it reproduces in the OMCPA5 acoustic-electric. The Fishman F1 system can replicate the sound of various studio microphones, for incredible tone onstage or recording directly.
Smooth playability from the Performing Artist Series neck
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin OMCPA5 acoustic-electric. The OMCPA5 features one of Martin’s amazing Performing Artist series necks, whose slimmer profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort.
HPL durability meets unrivaled Martin craftsmanship
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, campsite strummer, frequent flier, or any other kind of pack-up-and-go guitarist, you need a guitar that will sound right, feel right, and play right whenever (and wherever) your next gig may be. The Martin OMCPA5 is just such a guitar. Made from extremely resilient High Pressure Laminate that’s been texture finished, the OMCPA5 will handle any humidity changes you throw at it and brush off routine bumps with no ill effect. At the same time, the OMCPA5 was built with Martin’s time-tested methods and even features their X-Series bracing, so you’ll get full sound and projection from this tour-ready acoustic guitar.
Martin OMCPA5 Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- An amazing acoustic-electric guitar that you can take anywhere
- 14-fret, OM Grand Performance body balances playing comfort with impressive acoustic volume
- HPL top, back, and sides plus Stratabond neck and Richlite fingerboard make this guitar nearly impervious to the elements
- Mortise/tenon neck joint and X-Series bracing ensure full projection and naturally rich sustain
- Fishman’s F1 Analog electronics system deliver incredibly realistic acoustic tone when you play plugged in