Petrucci’s 7-string Workhorse!
Bring on the low-tuned shred with the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP7 solidbody electric guitar. Designed in conjunction with Dream Theater’s John Petrucci, the JP7 is a versatile 7-string workhorse. From the basswood body to the rosewood neck and fretboard, Ernie Ball Music Man used nothing but premium woods. The JP7 also sports custom JP neck inlays, a piezo-equipped trem bridge, and locking tuners. DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers deliver everything from crystal cleans to over-the-top distortion. If you’re looking for a shred machine, the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP7 is the axe for you!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP7 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
- Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
- Instruments depended on by the Pros
Premium tonewoods deliver amazing sound and playability
Ernie Ball Music Man’s John Petrucci signature model JP7 electric guitar’s body is made from lightweight and resonant basswood. The extended forearm cut makes marathon gigs and session more confortable. The slim rosewood neck is fast and warm and full of sustain. The rosewood fretboard sports a 15″ radius with 24 high-profile, wide, stainless steel frets.
Floating piezo tremolo and Schaller locking tuners for perfect pitch
The custom John Petrucci Ernie Ball Music Man Piezo floating tremolo is constructed of chrome-plated hardened steel with bent steel saddles. With the flick of a switch you’ll be able to get great-sounding acoustic tones for your JP7, making this one of the most versatile guitars around. The headstock is adorned with Schaller M6 locking tuners that make string changing a cinch. Just insert the string, tighten the clamp screw, and tune it up to pitch.
Instruments depended on by the Pros
Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses have been staples in the music scene since their introduction in the ’70s. In fact, some of the world’s best-known guitar players have their own signature Ernie Ball Music Man models. Always striving for a better instrument, Ernie Ball Music Man introduced the first production active EQ in basses and guitars, unique tuner placement, and much more. Musicians across a wide range of musical genres have played Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses over the years including Steve Morse, Albert Lee, Tony Levin, John Petrucci, Steve Lukather, Flea, Dave LaRue, John Myung, and countless others. Join the pros and play a world-class Ernie Ball Music Man instrument today!
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP7 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature John Petrucci guitar with premium tonewoods and components
- Basswood body delivers full tone and is lightweight
- Rosewood neck and fretboard with a 15″ radius for warmer tone and easy shredding
- DiMarzio John Petrucci signature Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups scream
- Custom-designed tremolo with piezo pickup for expressive playing with reliable performance
- Locking tuners offer tuning stability and easy string changes
- Stainless steel frets will last a lifetime